FREE License Program for Open-Source-Hardware designers
The OSH Program:
Let me post your PCB design on the ZofzPCB Gallery Page in exchange for a one-year license.
- You qualify yourself as Open Source Hardware Designer
- The project is in a format readable by ZofzPCB
- It must contain PCB and Components (Gerber+IPC356+BOM or just IPC2581)
- As it is OSH,
you agree that it can be featured on the ZofzPCB Gallery Page
- You are eligible to decide the above point (i.e., do not send me any random project found on the Internet)
- It would be great if the project is shared on any of:
- I might refuse if the project is a very small one, or a particularly ugly one.
You will get a one-year premium license. After that, you can repeat the procedure in the next year.
If you need the trial license prolongation, to work on the componens models - let me know.
Please send me email with attached project and filled points. Click:
Please check if the title is correct
- it is my anti-spam filter!
If the template is not automatically copied to the email, please copy the template below.
Request for OSH FREE License
- Your Name:
- Project Name:
- Project Page/Website:
- Bare PCB Price (if applies)
- Assembled PCB Price (if applies)
Gerbers+IPC356+BOM + ZofzPCB saved ".camset" file