There are a lot of perfect *.step-Models that you can get direct from the manufacturer. To download from their websites for free.
It would be great if you could import them directly into Zofz and assign them to the respective components.
It would be even better if there were a small library where these would be saved for the next project.
For example our Project:
- Step 1: I import my Gerber + *.ipc-File into ZofzPCB.
- Step 2: With a lot of work I change and model the 3D-Models
- Step 3: *.step-Export
- Step 4: Import the *.step Model in Fusion360 and add all Sockets, (nicer) Capacitors, special Inductors, … that are not available in ZofzPCB.
- Step 5: I save my new *.step-File
- Step 6: Now I can use it in my 3D-Projects or Render it, …