Take a trip around your PCB
With 3D animation that brings circuitry to lifeA three dimensional journey around the workings of your printed circuit board not only provides you with the opportunity to carry out a detailed visual examination of your design, it gives others a clear understanding of what is happening within the PCB.
Download ZofzPCB Gerber Viewer now ABSOLUTELY FREE and transform you PCBs into 3D structures you can explore from within.
Great for product development, sales demos, presentations, exhibitions, trade fairs… and much more! Now includes the “PCB Rollercoaster” a screensaver!
How it worksZofzPCB Gerber Viewer takes the Gerber file data from your CAD/CAM files along with a little additional information and transforms it into a 3D image with colours used to differentiate nets, customisable stackup dimensions and an Autopilot function that lets you sit back and enjoy the ride through your design.
See for yourselfHere is a typical 3D animation created using ZofzPCB Gerber Viewer. If you wish, you can download (wmv) fragments of the video here 1 2 3 4
FREE download of ZofzPCB Gerber Viewer (version 0.2.0012)
A word about bugsIf you encounter a bug in the program, please send details of the problem along with the Crash Report to firstname.lastname@example.org. More information on catching bugs can be found in the Help section.
- Gerber format specification & related documents:Ucamco Download Page
- Gerber file format at Wikipedia: Gerber Format
- Ten rules to provide perfect data for PCB production: Eurocircuits
- Electronics Design Checklist Form: Hank Wallace
- Gerber file check before manufacturing: edaboard
- Get your PCBs made: Dangerous Prototypes
- Common PCB design mistakes: EDN Network blog
- See the PCB manufacturing process: Eurocircuits Video
- Softpedia Editor's Review, by Ana Marculescu of ZofzPCB Gerber Viewer : EDITOR'S RATING: 5.0/5